As a Wealth Advisor, you have the opportunity to create a significant impact on your clients' lives. Your top priority is cultivating new client relationships and developing strong connections with Centers of Influence while delivering a platinum-level experience to your existing clients. As a Wealth Advisor, you are responsible for providing high-level financial planning, vision, and relationship management. With your skills and expertise, you can assist your clients in achieving their financial goals and help build a brighter future for them.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis and develop personalized strategies to address clients' financial objectives.
- Provide advice on a wide range of financial products and services, including but not limited to life insurance, annuities, retirement plans, and tax planning strategies.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and regulatory changes to provide accurate and up-to-date advice to clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients through regular communication and exceptional service, helping to ensure their financial goals are met and exceeded.
- Actively pursue new client and COI relationships through networking, referrals, and community involvement.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the markets, overall economy, and the firm’s investment philosophy and models.
- Identify issues and planning opportunities for review and discussion with clients and clients’ advisors.
- Collaborate with Wealth Managers and other team members to execute the Firm’s team-based approach to the client experience.
- As a subject matter expert, accurately and effectively communicate complex strategies to clients, professionals, and team members.
- Provides mentorship and development opportunities for other interested team members, as appropriate.
- Complies with the Firm’s written supervisory procedures, and state and federal regulations.
- Impeccable communication and people skills.
- 5-10 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Series 63/65 or Equivalent
- Life/Health General Lines Agent
- Professional designations including CFP®, CFA, MBA, or similar
- Experience with the EOS® Model, Process, and Toolbox (preferred)
- Familiarity with SEC Compliance requirements
- Background and understanding of terminology associated with Insurance, highly preferred
- Experience working with HubSpot, Orion, and eMoney or similar platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Continued business education, workshops, and seminars
- Excellent organizational skills